Monday, October 1, 2007

Suhani, the little wonder....

Yeah, i am talking about Suhani, the little wonder. Many of my friends know her well coz of me talking about her so much. Well, truly speaking, she has been a life line for me in the otherwise shattered life of Mumbai. Yesterday she went to market with her aunt. Guess what, she got two chocolates, one for herself and another for her chachu... how lovely. And on top of that, she doesn't give it to me, doesn't allow me to open it... she opens it up by her little hands and push it in one go in my slightly open mouth, pushes it with full force so that i have no chance to resist. Innumerous counts of such incidents.. You might call her up and ask how is she, she would respond back "Main to achchi hoon, aur chachu bhi achche hain.." isn't that sweet..??

You are a darling Suhani, a real sweetheart. Love you in loads ... :)

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker